Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July 2, 2014

Since Saturday, I have had these little flutters in my chest.
Imagine that those times your eye flutters without control and to the point of nauseum
were happening somewhere else in your body.
Cool right?
No, in no way are the flutters cool!
Scary?  Definitely
Annoying.  Distracting.  Weird.  Scientifically inexplicable?  Embarrassing?  Painful?
Yes.  Yes. And so on. Yes.

So there is always the "take me out back and shoot me" solution but it awefully messy.
Off to the doctor, I go again today looking for a solution with
a million "ah. hmmmms" 
resounding through the office.

The good news is that general agreement suggests that I am not dying
right now
of flutters in my chest

They need more time
to study the metamorphosis going
on in my chest.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Lisa...as you see, it wasn't that hard. I have been trying to think of ways to help you get started, every time that I went to BlogSpot for hints it took me back to my own blog. As you can see though, it's not that hard and I like the design you chose. I'm sure you have lots of interesting thoughts to share!

    ReplyDelete